Warburto Demographics (SA) Local Stats

Warburto (5556) is a suburb of Spencer Gulf, Yorke Peninsula, South Australia. It is about 140 kms from SA's capital city of Adelaide. Warburto is in the federal electorate of Grey.

In the 2011 census the population of Warburto was 228 and is comprised of approximately 52.2% females and 47.8% males.

The median/average age of the population of Warburto is 45 years of age.

87.6% of people living in the suburb of Warburto were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 10.6% England.

98.7% of people living in Warburto speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 1.3% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Warburto is 34.1% No religion, 24.3% Uniting Church, 11.5% Anglican, 9.3% Catholic, 7.1% Christian, nfd, 6.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 5.3% Lutheran, 1.8% Churches of Christ.

59.7% of people are married, 26.3% have never married and 10.8% are divorced and 0.0% are separated. There are 6 widowed people living in Warburto.

55.1% of the people living in Warburto over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 32.2% are working on a part time basis. Warburto has an unemployment rate of 2.5%.

The main occupations of people living in Warburto are 28.5% Managers, 14.6% Community & personal service workers, 12.2% Labourers, 9.8% Professionals, 8.9% Sales workers, 8.9% Clerical & administrative workers, 7.3% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.3% Technicians & trades workers, 2.4% Occupation inadequately described/ Not stated.

The main industries people from Warburto work in are 28.6% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 12.6% Health care and social assistance, 11.8% Construction, 10.1% Education and training, 7.6% Wholesale trade, 5.0% Public administration and safety, 5.0% Retail trade, 3.4% Accommodation and food services, 3.4% Transport, postal and warehousing.

50.5% of homes are fully owned, and 26.3% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 20.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $500 per week and the median household income is $881 per week.

The median rent in Warburto is $25 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1000 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Warburto postcode 5556

  • Qpzm LocalStats South Australia Suburb of the Day: Parilla 5303 -> South -> South Australia